Appalachian Regional Healthcare System
The HIM Director will be responsible for coordinating HIM services across a multi facility health care system. Establish facility goals in keeping with the objectives and mission of Appalachian Regional Healthcare System.
- Possess knowledge of Federal, State and regulatory agency standards that impacts Health Information Management.
- Will possess technical knowledge and be able to coordinate HIM processes within integrated delivery systems.
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain departmental operations within an established budget.
- Must have a minimum of three years management experience within an HIM hospital environment.
- Five years progressive HIM background.
- Coding knowledge and experience preferably at CCS level.
- Experience with revenue cycle initiatives.
- RHIA or RHIT Certification preferred. Consideration will be given to candidates who are RHIA/RHIT eligible.
- BS Degree in Health Information Management or related field
We offer a robust benefits package including health insurance, vision and dental insurance, 403B with a match incentive, employee wellness program and more!
Instructions for Resume Submission