Medical Audit Resources Services, Inc
Seeking an experienced DRG Compliance Auditor. Individuals should be proficient in areas of the inpatient facility revenue cycle including auditing, ICD-10 Coding Guidelines, AHA Coding Clinic, appropriate DRG assignment and clinical documentation.
This position involves remote auditing utilizing software programs such as Epic, Cerner, Meditech, 3M, TruCode, etc. Experience with Microsoft office applications, such as Power Point, Word Excel and Outlook a plus. MARSI offers a competitive benefit package.
- AHIMA certified credentials (CCS,RHIA, and/or RHIT — CDIP, CCDS or RN a definite plus)
- ICD-10 CM and PCS Training
- MS-DRG Auditing Experience with extensive knowledge of ICD 10 Diagnostic and procedure Coding
- Inpatient facility coding
- Excellent computer skills and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred though not required: APR-DRG experience
- Competitive Signing Bonus Offered for qualified candidates
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Apply Online: https://himexperts.com/career-opportunities/