Novant Health is seeking a Lead Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Specialist who possesses a wide-range perception of all on-site Health Information Management (HIM) workflows within Acute Aare HIM Departments as well as effectively collaborate with team members.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement, and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing.
- Must have the ability to multitask and work independently with limited supervision.
- Must be able to meet standardized productivity metrics/goals.
- Should have a strong working knowledge of HIPAA requirements.
- Must be comfortable in a computer-based workflow.
- Must have a working knowledge and/or familiarity with acute care medical records and hospital regulatory environment.
- Ability to drive/travel to multiple locations/facilities as needed.
- Experience with the EPIC EHR and/or Hyland On Base scanning application.
- High school diploma required – Associates degree preferred.
- RHIT preferred.
Experience: Three years of experience in hospital medical records department required.
Instructions for Resume Submission: