Trellis Supportive Care
The Health Information Data Analyst will provide a centralized data source for clinical and administrative teams; for routine and ad-hoc reporting to promote consistent health information throughout Trellis Supportive Care. Trellis Supportive Care has made it our mission to provide compassionate care for individuals living with a life-limiting illness and their families, through quality medical, emotional, spiritual, and social support wherever care is needed. Our staff has grown from a dozen individuals to over 350 specially trained professionals who work as a team to help patients live fully and comfortably, with hope — even during life’s most challenging time.
- Initiates, maintains and enhances mechanisms to track metrics and data in support of Trellis Supportive Care
- Responds to request for data by determining need, collecting, organizing and analyzing data
- Delivers consistent, accurate and complete information (performing data audits and validation) to ensure data integrity
- Complies, tracks and trends performance data for various aspects of the agency
- Verifies completion of the Hospice Item Set (HIS) within required timeframes.
- Provides feedback and follows up on requested corrections
- Works closely with members of the quality team in process improvement activities related to HIS scores
- Associate Degree in Health Information or Related Field Required in Health Informatics
- Experience using data analysis and techniques to successfully drive improvement initiatives to desired outcomes
- Excellent Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records Systems
- Computer proficiency Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical problem solving abilities
- Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
- Ability to work independently, self-directed and solution-oriented.
- Credential in AHIMA’s Registered Health Information Technician ( RHIT) or similar certification preferred
- Minimum of (3) years experience working with electronic medical record with a focus on date preferred
- Associate Degree in Health Information or related field
- Bachelors degree in health informatics field
Trellis Supportive Care offers a competitive benefits package
Apply Online: https://www.trellissupport.org/future-employees