Liberty Senior Living – Swift Creek Health Center
Swift Creek Health Center, located onsite at The Templeton of Cary, offers residential Assisted Living, Memory Support, and Skilled Nursing accommodations with state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment and services. Swift Creek provides residents with a luxury lifestyle along with the support and care needed to live an engaged and fulfilled life.
Liberty Senior Living is currently seeking experienced:
We are currently seeking an experienced:
HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT MANAGER
Full Time: Days
- Assures all health information and related activities are prepared and maintained in accordance with established procedures and requirements of the North Carolina Licensor and Certification Section of the Department of Human Resources, and carried out in a professional manner.
- Completes ICD-10 CM coding upon new and re-admissions and interim resident stays.
- Completes daily census based off collected resident status change slips and daily Nurse census sheets.
- Enters Resident demographic data into computer system, along with diagnostic and financial information for facesheet creation.
- Serves as department head and participates in the daily room rounding program as assigned.
- Creates and maintains MD certifications and reviews all MD med orders.
- Maintains MD log and provides MD updated copies monthly.
- Completes necessary HIM clinical chart audits, reports findings to appropriate staff, and presents findings in monthly meetings.
- Ensures all monthly MD orders and telephone orders are signed by the MD.
- Files loose material into active and discharged charts, and closes out discharge records.
- Completes periodic thinning of active charts, not to exceed quarterly, and files appropriately.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- RHIA/RHIT preferred, 3 years Long Term Care Medical Records experience required.
- Computer knowledge and experience.
- Medical terminology experience.
- Ability to work proficiently alone.
- Read, know, and follow personnel, department, and Facility policies.
- Valid N.C. driver’s license.
Visit www.libertyseniorliving.com for more information.
Background checks/drug-free workplace.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please apply through the Liberty Careers Website