The 2022 NCHIMA Annual Meeting will be held June 5 – 8, 2022 at:
Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Concord Golf Resort & Spa
5400 John Q. Hammons Drive NW, Concord, North Carolina, 28027
The NCHIMA Program Committee is soliciting speaker abstracts for 1 or 2-hour education sessions. To submit your application and be considered for a speaking engagement you may follow the link below and must submit your information by December 31, 2021.
Specific topics for our program include:
- Information Governance
- Privacy & Security/HIPAA/ROI
- Data Analytics
- Clinical Documentation Improvement
- CMS/OIG Updates
- Fraud and Abuse
- Reimbursement (Pay-for-Performance and Value-Based-Purchasing)
- Alternative Career Opportunities with the HIM degree
- ICD-10/CPT/Clinical Foundations for Coding
- Leadership/Change Management/Performance Improvement
All topics submitted will be considered! Only speakers selected for our 2022 NCHIMA Annual Meeting by the NCHIMA Program Committee will be contacted by email to confirm the speaking engagement. You may email the NCHIMA directly if you have submitted a relevant topic to the Speaker’s Bureau within the past six months at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click the button above to complete the online Speaker Bureau form. Email or paper submissions will not be accepted.