Novant Health is seeking a Release of Information (ROI) Supervisor to assist with the planning and direction of the HIM release of information workflow and work with the other departments, agencies and Novant Health Privacy office as needed.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement, and community involvement.
The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm.”
- Minimum of one year of experience in a healthcare related field such as acute hospital, Q10, Fiscal Intermediary, or CMS. Minimum one-year supervisory experience
- RHIA credentials, or a minimum of two years’ experience RHIT credentials.
- Experience in medical records with record of notable accomplishments and/or record of successful progression in responsibilities required.
- RHIA or RHIT certification required.
- Healthcare Privacy and Security (CHPS) preferred.
- Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing.
- Associates degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Instructions for Resume Submission: